Are you attracted by our international master's degree Program Process Engineering and meet all the requirements? Then you are invited to apply online through OASIS.
There are 20 places per academic year.
Application deadline for the summer semester:
- If there are still places available, September 30th, and only possible for citizens of the European Union who don't need a visa to study in both, Germany and Poland.
Application deadline for the winter semester:
- for applicants who need visa: March 31st
- Exceptionally, and if there are still places available, applicants not requiring visa for Germany may apply after this deadline, and if they need visa for neither Poland nor Germany also for the summer term. As the OASIS list is no longer accessible, full paper-based applications must be submitted to the MPE programme coordinator directly.
Please use OASIS to enter your personal data:
At the end of the first selection process (in April for winter term) you will be informed if your application was short-listed. In this case you will be invited to send your complete application documents by postal mail.
Thanks for your patience!
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
A bachelor of science/engineering degree in process engineering or a related area such as biotechnology, environmental engineering, or chemical engineering. A degree in mechanical, industrial, leather, textile, petroleum or energy engineering is not suitable for this program.
Academic Excellence: You should be among the top third graduates of your institution.
Proof of English proficiency, for example TOEFL [ 550 and higher (PBT), 213 and higher (CBT), 79 and higher (IBT) ] or IELTS 6.0 and higher (does not apply for native speakers).
Willingness to integrate into an international environment in which different cultures, ideas, perspectives, and approaches will be encountered.
As the learning and teaching language of the study program is English, German and/or Polish language proficiency is not required. Knowledge of one or both of these languages is recommended for general living outside the university. If you plan to pursue a Ph.D. or work in Germany after receiving your master's degree, good knowledge of German will be essential.
How to apply
Did you apply for the international master's degree program Process Engineering (MPE) through our online application system OASIS?
If your application has been short-listed, you will be invited to send your full paper based application by postal mail.
For this purpose please include the following documents:
- Print-out of the application form generated by the online application system OASIS
- Certified copy of Bachelor's Degree (translated into English or German)
- Certified transcripts of records (translated into English or German)
- Proof of English proficiency (see "Application Requirements")
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation (explain why you want complete the study program MPE)
- APS certificate (for Chinese and Vietnamese applicants only)
Please send your application package until April 18 to:
Ms. Izabela Sosnik
Coordinator Master of Process Engineering
Letters of admission will be sent as soon as possible (in May for the winter semester).
In case you need a visa, you are strongly recommended to start the visa application process immediately. It might take up to 4 months to receive your visa.