A maximum of 25 applicants per year are admitted to the ENITS program. Admission requires a completed Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering degree in computer science, business informatics, enterprise and IT security, or equivalent, amounting to 210 ECTS credits (European credit system) or equivalent (for degrees from non-European institutions).
In addition to the grades of the Bachelor’s degree exams, which count for 60% of the admission decision, a motivation letter of the applicant will be evaluated, counting for 40%.
End of application: 15 July
The application platform will be opened in November 2019.
|Start of studies||Winterterm|
|End of application||15. July|
|Prerequests for application||finished Bachelor- or Diploma-Degree|
Fees per semester:
€ 1500 state tuition fee for non-EU citizens (exemptions see below)
€ 650 state tuition fee for a second degree (only for EU citizens who already obtained a master's degree from a German university)
€ 150 service contribution for EU citizens and other students exempted from the state tuition fees
€ 134 administration fees
You are exempted from the tuition fees (EUR 1500) if:
- You have received your qualification of university entrance from the state of Germany
- You are a citizen of the EU and/or the EEA
- Your spouse or one of your parent is citizen of the EU and/or the EEA
- You are officially recognized as a refugee in Germany
- You are an exchange student from one of Offenburg University's partner universities, or
- You were already enrolled at Offenburg University before the 2017/2018 winter semester
This information is supplied without liability. The jurisdiction on the exemption from tuition lies with the Federal State of Baden-Württemberg. For more information please see: http://www.bw-studyguide.de/en/studying/finance-and-funding.html