Enterprise and IT security is a key issue of the international economy, especially for a strong export country like Germany. The demand for experts in this field will far exceed the supply for many years to come.
Graduates of the ENITS Master's degree program will find leading positions in the following areas, among others:
- Security concept design and implementation
- Corporate management
- Cybercrime control and investigation, including evidence protection
- System and security administration for online services, e-commerce enterprises, banks, service providers as well as state and federal authorities such as the Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, Bundeskriminalamt or Landeskriminalämter
ENITS also ideally prepares students for careers in the fast-growing sector of IT security consulting, including:
- Corporate certification
- Network specialist or technology solution architect for IT security
- Security-related software developer or system administrator
IT security experts are among the most sought-after IT specialists.